Azimuth Communications goes above and beyond the call of duty to deliver you the quality of website you deserve. Websites suffer from varying levels of inaccessibility. To keep on the right
side of AU Government Law, your website should meet certain basic criteria:
Your website should meet basic industry good practice benchmarks, like valid HTML and CSS. Then, your website should meet at the very least Priority 1 (of the W3C WAI WCAG). Accessibility101 build websites to a much higher spec, but these are the basic standards your website should meet.
Basically, you'll just want to produce a website that's useable, accessible and legal under AU current and future law.
Whether you want a new web-site or adjustments to a current website, we can help with our expert accessible web design knowledge. We'll make sure you end up with a world-class (CSS standad or not) -based website that:
- Is based around both site users' needs and your goals
- Has a strong, accessible design reflecting your branding and image
- Is optimised for search engines
- Downloads lightning fast due to the unique the web structure (no tables)
- Complies with the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) regulations for web accessibility
See The checklist of Checkpoints for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0